By Jack Weaver
Realizing that ExPreacherMan is read and commented upon all over the World, this post will not necessarily be about the American Holiday, Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, the act and attitude is not unique to America but should be a constant thing for Believers in Jesus Christ all over the World.
Join with us as we itemize our thanks. This can always be iffy since many things for which we are thankful will be neglected.
Our friend John wrote a note to me this morning: “By the way, the word “thanksgiving” shows up in Psalms eight times.”
- The Gospel of our Salvation so free for the taking.
- That God loved the whole World and desires that each individual in the whole World choose to believe in Jesus Christ for eternal life.
- God’s Amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me.
- That we have been given a choice to believe in Jesus Christ or not.
- That once one believes in Jesus for Eternal Life — it is Everlasting and without end.
- God’s everlasting, infallible Word that explains His FREE Gift of salvation so clearly.
- That God does not require the Performance, the Promise or the Evidence of good works to accompany our faith in Christ in order to make that faith result in eternal life.
- That our eternal life in Christ is in no way dependent upon our behavior.
- That when we depart this earth by death or Rapture, we shall “ever be with the Lord”!
- For the opportunity to share the Gospel of God’s Grace and expose those who would pervert that Pure Gospel.
- And so many thousands more, ad infinitum.
And we here at ExPreacherMan are forever thankful for our friends and visitors, some of whom have come out of the darkness of false teaching into the Light of the Gospel Truth. Your testimonies are a blessing to all of us.
If you desire to express your thankfulness, pleases do so in a SHORT paragraph or two. [Edited] 😎