Yes, I am thankful to the Lord for much.
- That my eternal life does not depend upon my behavior before, during or since my decision to trust Christ alone as my Savior.
- That by God’s Grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone as my Savior is wholly sufficient for Eternal Life..
- That I have wonderful friends who visit and join together in this ministry to challenge and encourage us.
- That someone cared enough about me that he explained the Gospel so clearly that even I could understand and trust in Christ for my salvation.
- That, in spite of my health and age, I am still able to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- That the Lord invites us to serve Him by His Grace — not by threats, force or intimidation.
- For my Sweetheart wife Shirley, whom the Lord provided to me 8 1/2 years ago.
And too much more.. Thanks to all of you.
If you wish please share that for which you are thankful. Duplicates as well as original thoughts are welcome.