I am thankful:
* that God loved me enough to give me a choice so I could put my trust/faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior. See: Eternal Life For You
* for the United States of America wherein we live and our amazing Constitution.
* for God’s Grace that provided to me the love of my very special caring wife Shirley, without whom I would be in a heap ‘o trouble. Thank you Sweetie!!
* for the 49 great years spent with my first dear wife Fern, who is now resting happy and contented in Heaven in the presence of our Savior.
* for the love of my wonderful family full of my kids, daughters and sons-in law — grand and great grand-kids. A very special bunch.
* for my wonderful friends all over the world.
* for the freedoms we have to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the pulpit, on the street corner, on the Internet and everywhere. Let us not take it for granted — as there are powerful forces trying to remove those freedoms as you read this.
* for our Patriotic Military who are sworn to protect and defend our Republic and its Constitution — who are giving their all yet are under fire by our own government!
* for the readers of my Blog and our web site. I pray the next 12 months will be the best ever for you and our country.
I pray for our country that it will return to the freedoms we once experienced.
I pray for President Obama, that he will trust Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.
1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable Gift.
We pray you will have a woncderful season of thanks to God.
In Jesus Christ eternally,
In a word, Amen!!
In Jesys Christ eternally,
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, & Amen!