Our friends at Conservababes Right From New Fallujah tagged this old retired preacher to blab just a tad.. I am honored that they asked me to participate and I will likewise “tag” five victims to play along. Please forgive me my friends.
1. What were three of the stupidest things you’ve ever done in your life?
#1 Wait 35 years of my life before making my decision to trust Christ as my Savior, however, I will say — no one ever told me how simple it was until I was 35. #2 wait so long after to dedicate my life to Christ. #3 Try to write a Blog.
2. At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?
Jesus Christ for all Eternity.
3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
Jesus Christ, Apostle Paul, Timothy, Apostle John, Moses… and have great fellowship.
4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
I don’t “wish” but I pray… #1 That Jesus would return for Believers in the Rapture today, #2 That all my friends, acquaintances and blogger friends would make that decision to receive Christ as Savior, #3 back to #2
5. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
I live in the non-city.. way out in suburban area.. But I regret that our area is not a tax-free area. Folks should generally avoid — #1 false religions and #2 false doctrine in conservative religions which are, unfortunately, in every neighborhood..
6. Name one thing that has changed your life.
41 years ago going to a Christmas concert, hearing the Gospel and making the decision then and there to trust Christ as my Savior. From atheist to Heaven bound believer in Christ.
7. Choose five other bloggers to carry on the meme.
La Shawn Barber – La Shawn Barber’s Corner She’s a great Christian writer and thinker.
Laer at Cheat-Seeking-Missiles. Eloquent defense of the truth.
Cinnamon Stillwell. A thoughtful liberal-turned-Conservative, a columnist operating in the hotbed of liberalism, San Fran.
Pat Santy, Dr. Sanity. A brilliant analyst and skillful destroyer of all things liberal.
Neo-Neocon One of the first Conservative bloggers to help and encourage me. Thanks, Neo!
Find out how you too can know for sure you are going to Heaven: http://www.WeaverClan.com