Header PictureThis is Shirley's photograph of a flock of beautiful Ibises on the lake in back of our house.
Search Web Site
- Please Email Us Dear Friends: The e-mail at ExPreacherMan is generally for off-topic comments. Please note that the current administrators of this website are unpaid, unaffiliated laypeople. We have no background in the pastorate, in ministerial counseling, etc. Anyone is free to disagree with the positions of this ministry. However, our e-mail is not a forum for debate or discussion. We do not go to others’ websites to contradict nor debate them and we respectfully ask that you afford us the same courtesy. We reserve the right to accept or reject any email. Please read our "Goals" in the Header above
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
EXCELLENT NEW BOOK !!
We recommend this excellent new book, Secure Forever! God’s Promise or Our Perseverance?, by Dr. Tom Cucuzza, one of my former Assistant Pastors. Available on Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com. Click the book for a link to Amazon.com.
NEW E-BOOK - Links:
johninnc on The Platinum Fool Holly Garcia Held on The Platinum Fool johninnc on The Platinum Fool Holly Jason on The Platinum Fool Holly Garcia Held on The Platinum Fool johninnc on The Platinum Fool Paul on The Platinum Fool Holly Garcia Held on ♦ Prayer Requests William on ♦ Prayer Requests johninnc on ♦ Prayer Requests
- What?? A Permanent Salvation?? Are You Serious?
- “The Naked Gospel”: Just Another False Gospel of Works
- John MacArthur Speaks on Predestination: A Rebuttal
- Lordship Salvation's Billy Graham Sets Trap
- Statement of Faith
- Some Lordship Salvationists' Pet Passages Explained
- Free Grace Theology and “Easy Believism”: Free Grace Does Not Equal Easy Believism
- Why I Use the King James Version
- Sorry, Lordship Salvationists And Charles Ryrie, The Terms of Eternal Life Are Neither Debatable Nor Negotiable
- What Is Bible Hope?
- 1,508,506 views
Search Results for: Pet passages
We have received a lot of e-mail and comments with questions about Biblical passages that have been twisted by Lordship “salvationists” to try to prove, or bolster, their false gospels of salvation by works. Following are some actual questions we … Continue reading
By johninnc John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. This website has received lots of comments and e-mails over the … Continue reading
By johninnc (image provided by Holly Garcia) 1 Peter 5:6-7:  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. … Continue reading
By johninnc Galatians 1:6-9:  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would … Continue reading
This article, sent to me today by my friend Dr. Tom Cucuzza, is used with his permission. It is an important treatise on reasons why he, I and others write and teach using passages from the King James Bible. While … Continue reading