I have been making note of search terms that people have used that have brought them to Expreacherman. I thought I would share twenty of the questions, along with my short answers in bold.
- Is Francis Chan a false teacher? Yes.
- Is JD Greear a false teacher? Yes.
- Is salvation permanent? Yes.
- Was John Calvin really a believer? We can’t know that. We know he was a false teacher.
- Is the grace gospel true? Yes.
- What did Calvin teach? Calvinism, which is a false gospel of works.
- Did Billy Graham believe in Lordship salvation? We can’t know that. We know he taught Lordship salvation.
- Are Lordship salvation teachers saved? We can’t know that. We know they are under God’s curse (Galatians 1:8-9).
- Do works salvationists go to hell? Yes, if they have never trusted in Christ alone as Savior. No, if they have ever trusted in Christ alone as Savior.
- Does the Assembly of God Church teach Lordship salvation? They teach works for salvation.
- What is a five point Spurgeonist? A false teacher of salvation by works.
- Does Paul Washer teach Lordship salvation? Yes.
- Is Lordship salvation reformed? Yes.
- Is salvation by grace false doctrine? No.
- Can a professed Christian lose or forfeit his or her salvation? A Christian, professed or otherwise, cannot lose or forfeit eternal life.
- What does Kyle Idleman teach? A false gospel of salvation by works.
- Great preachers who believe in Lordship salvation? While we can never know what anyone believes, there is no such thing as a great preacher who preaches Lordship salvation.
- How many times is the word “hope” written in the Bible? By my count, the word “hope” appears 142 times in the KJV.
- How can people be so deceived as to believe in Calvinism? Because they believe the words of men over the word of God.
- Changed life necessary for salvation? No.
As you can see from the above questions, people are searching for the truth, and we are fortunate that some of them end up here at Expreacherman. Following is an appeal we made as part of an article published a few months back. I would ask our readers and commenters to once again reflect on it:
I join you in asking God to bless this ministry. I pray that those who come here who know Jesus as Savior will seek to honor God with their posts, that we will be faithful to Him and His word, that we will comfort and encourage one another, that we will be bold in proclaiming and defending the gospel, that we will be gentle and wise, that we won’t become confused with the wisdom of men, and that we will not allow our comments to become sidetracked with unimportant things.
Also, I pray that those who come here who are seeking truth, and do not know Jesus as Savior, would hear/read and understand the gospel message.
If you would like to know how to have eternal life, please click here: The Gospel