Am I thankful?Absolutely and you should be too.
- The Lord loved a sinner such as me. Sinner, because I am short of God’s perfection (the definition of sin). God Loved me enough to have Jesus Christ come to earth to pay my sin debt by dying on the Cross of Calvary. He was buried and rose again, proving Himself to be God and capable of saving a sinner such as me. He gave me the choice to trust Jesus Christ by His Grace. Ephesians 2:8-9
- A dear friend cared enough about unbelievers (me) that she carried me to a place where I heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and made the decision to trust Christ as my Savior. What a Savior!! I KNOW I have eternal Life. I John 5_13
- We still have the privilege in this country of sharing and witnessing our faith in Jesus Christ. All of us who trust Christ alone as our Savior should be concerned for those without Christ. Mark 16:15 “.. Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.“
- I have Shirley, such a sweet and loving wife as my dear companion, provided by God’s Grace.
- We have such a very special bunch of caring kids, g’kids and one very sweet little g’g’daughter.
- I still have one eye remaining which will be operated on in early December — and we pray and expect it will be successful.
- We live in the greatest country in the world, and, as one of our founding Fathers said, “A Republic, if we can keep it.” (Pray for our Country).
- Our Brave Military willingly takes up arms to protect our country.
- We are blessed with our amazing Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- The Lord has provided us with [think about it] grass, trees, sunrises and sunsets, cloudy and clear skies, fresh ocean breezes, food, heat and air conditioning, paramedics, firefighters, doctors, nurses and dentists, hospitals, shoes, clothes, tap water, indoor plumbing, some remaining churches with Godly Bible preaching Pastors, the ability to write, read and understand, a plethora of wonderful friends,
- And much more if you care to list yours in our comment section.
Thank You Lord for saving my soul
Thank you Lord for making me whole
Thank you Lord for giving to me,
Thy great salvation so rich and FREE (Unknown)