Thanks to a good friend Sandi, I received this disturbing info this morning. Not entirely surprising since most of these are liberal denominations and have veered far from Biblical Christianity.
Obama, Schumer and other extreme liberals are pushing for total amnesty for ILLEGAL aliens..
The NAE (National Associaltion of Evangelicals) is unanimously and in a loud voice in support of amnesty for 15-20 million illegals. I presume we can believe the President of the NAE when he made his statement.
I quote from the article at NumnersUSA.com
Check and see if your denomination is included.
By Roy Beck, Updated Thursday,
October 8, 2009, 6:41 PM EDT
Leaders of most of the nation’s evangelical Christians made a shocking endorsement of illegal-alien amnesty today in Senate testimony.
Their spokesman — the head of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) — said high immigration is increasing membership in evangelical churches and is good for the economy.
Polls have shown that evangelical Christians in the pews are the MOST likely to OPPOSE amnesty. If you are one of them, you may want to contact your church leaders immediately.
The NAE phone number is: 202-789-1011 — Fax number is 202-842-0392
Please be respectful and thoughtful in your comments to the NAE. I would suggest that only evangelical Christians make the contacts.
NATIONAL EVANGELICALS PRESIDENT SAYS PRO-AMNESTY SUPPORT WAS UNANIMOUS
Rev. Leith Anderson, president of the NAE, was invited by Sen. Schumer (D-N.Y.) to testify in favor of the Senate immigration chairman’s push to create amnesty legislation this fall.
Sen. Schumer asked Rev. Anderson if many of his colleagues agree with his support for legalizing 12-20 million illegal aliens and increasing the legal immigration far higher than the 1 million a year current level (the two key components of “comprehensive immigration reform”).
Rev. Anderson answered that there was no dissent in adopting the pro-amnesty resolution on the 75-member NAE board of directors.
SOME OF THE DENOMINATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS BEHIND THE AMNESTY PUSH
Rev. Anderson described the NAE as:
. . . a network of 40 denominations comprising more than 45,000 local churches located in every congressional district and every state. The NAE membership also includes evangelical universities, seminaries, ministries, local congregations, and individuals.Here is the list of the denominational members: http://www.nae.net/membership/current-members
Notable among the members are:
- Anglican Mission in America — Phone: 843-237-0318 — Fax: 843-237-4008 — email@example.com — Chairman Charles H. Murphy III’s Chief of Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assemblies of God — Phone: 417-862-2781 – Toll Free: 1-877-840-4800 — Email: Info@ag.org, General Superintendent GeneralSuperintendent@ag.org, or from this page: http://ag.org/top/contact.cfm
- Brethren in Christ Church — Phone: 717-697-2634 — email@example.com
- Christian Reformed Church in North America — Phone: 616-241-1691 or toll free 1-877-279-9994 —- Fax: 616-224-0803 — E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church of God — Phone: 423-472-3361
- Church of the Nazarene — Phone: 913-577-0500 — E-mail from this page: http://nazarene.org/contactus.aspx
- Churches of Christ In Christian Union — Phone: 740-474-8856 — Email from this page: http://www.cccuhq.org/component/option,com_contact/task,view/contact_id,8/Itemid,89/
- Conservative Lutheran Association
- Evangelical Assembly of Presbyterian Churches — Email from this page http://www.ea-pc.org/aboutus/contact.htm
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church — Phone: 734-742-2020 - Fax: 734-742-2033 — Email: email@example.com
- Evangelical Free Church of America — Phone: 952-854-1300 — Toll Free: 1-800-745-2202 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fellowship of Evangelical Churches — Phone: 260-423-3649 — Email: email@example.com
- Free Methodist Church of North America — Phone: 317-244-3660 — Toll Free: 1-800-342-5531 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Association of General Baptists — Telephone: 573-785-7746 — Fax: 573-785-0564 — E-mail from this page: http://www.generalbaptist.com/contactus.htm
- International Church of the Foursquare Gospel – Phone: 1-888-635-4234 — Email from this page: http://www.foursquare.org/contact/
- International Fellowship of Christian Assemblies — Phone: 724-962-3501
- International Pentecostal Church of Christ — Phone: 740-852-4722 — Email: General Overseer email@example.com
- International Pentecostal Holiness Church — Phone: 405-787-7110 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presbyterian Church in America — Telephone: 678-825-1000 — Fax: 678-825-1001– Email: email@example.com
- Primitive Methodist Church USA — Phone: 215-675-2639 — Email: Rev. Kerry R. Ritts, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America — Phone: 412-731-1177– Email from this page: http://reformedpresbyterian.org/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=4&Itemid=71
- The Brethren Church — Phone: 419-289-1708
- The Christian & Missionary Alliance — Phone: 719-599-5999 — Email: email@example.com
- The Evangelical Church — Phone: 763-424-2589 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Salvation Army — E-mail at: NHQ_Webmaster@usn.salvationarmy.org — 703-299-8314 — toll free 800-725-2769 — fax 703-684-3478
- The Vineyard, USA — Phone: 281-313-8463 — Fax: 281-313-8464 — Email: email@example.com
- Transformation Ministries — Phone: 626-915-7641 — Toll Free: 1-800-299-3448 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Brethren in Christ — Phone: 260-356-2312 — Email from this page: http://www.ub.org/forms/feedback.html
- US Conference of the Mennonite Brethren Churches — Phone: Midwest Office 316-558-8688 or Toll Free 1-800-257-0515, West Coast 661-412-4939 — Emai: Executive Director, Ed Boschman email@example.com